Terms and Conditions For Online-Payments
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of
Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. (CISPL). for making payments through an online payment gateway service
(“Service ”) offered by CISPL in association with concern Bank and Tech Process (“Payment Service Providers ”) through CISPL’s website i.e. http:// http://www.charteredinfo.com. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
CISPL does not collect any unique information about the User (such as User's name, email address, age, gender etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information on the Website.
Like any business interested in offering the highest quality of service to clients, CISPL may, from time to time, send email to the User and other communication to tell the User about the various services, features, functionality and content offered by CISPL website or seek voluntary information from The User.
Please be aware, however, that CISPL will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
a) In order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or available at time of opening the tender
b) If any of User’s actions on our website violate the Terms of Service or any of our guidelines for specific services, or
c) To protect or defend CISPL’s legal rights or property, the CISPL’s site, or the Users of the site or;
d) To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of CISPL’s website/offerings.
General Terms and Conditions For E-Payment
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register on CISPL’s site and avail the Services.
2. CISPL's rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of CISPL's right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by CISPL with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of CISPL.
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and CISPL. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and CISPL. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of CISPL and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of CISPL and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Limitation of Liability
1. CISPL has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. CISPL expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that CISPL reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. CISPL and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the CISPL and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. CISPL and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary orother damage suffered by the User on account of:
(I) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and CISPL and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
The User agrees that CISPL or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond CISPL’s reasonable control. D. Miscellaneous Conditions:
1. Any waiver of any rights available to CISPL under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that CISPL or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, CISPL does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. CISPL, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by CISPL on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
i. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons. ii. Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.iii. Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that CISPL will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her CISPL account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may make his/ her payment(Tender Fee/Earnest Money deposit) to CISPL by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
i. The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for suchtransactions;
ii. The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of Tender Fee and Earnest Money Deposit
iv. The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
1. The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, CISPL and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to CISPL. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
3. In addition to the information already in the possession of CISPL and/ or the Payment Service
4. The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate payment of CISPL online. CISPL or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Shipping Policy and Ordering Policy
Ordering at CISPL is customer friendly. Browse the website to make your purchase. Just select the products or services you want to purchase, enter the quantity you desire and click on "Proceed".
Please provide your shipping address and payment information. Please refer to the payment options available to you. Once you have successfully selected your payment mode / made your payment, your order will be processed online immediately and will be shipped to you.
We accept orders only for delivery in India.
PRICING & PAYMENT POLICY
CISPL product prices listed in website are current; however these are subject to change without any prior notice.
All orders are acknowledged at the current pricing.
Out products are liable to; and inclusive of GST, as the case may be.
CISPL is set up to take immediate orders online and accepts payments through domestic and International credit cards issued by Banks and Institutions that are part of Visa / Master card. It also accepts payments through Visa / Maestro Debit Cards issued by Indian Banks, Amex Cards or Net banking payment mode of selected banks in India.
However, for security reasons and to serve you better, in case of payment through international credit / debit cards issued outside India, you will be required to furnish certain information / documents related to your Card No., ID proof from your side within 48 hours of your order to complete the payment authorization process for which our customer care will be in touch with you. Our Support numbers are +91712-663-8888 or +91 92252 45088.
For select banks in India – a full list is available at the time of check out and prior to making the payment for purchase
Your orders are shipped from our Nagpur Office through registered courier companies at your doorstep. Orders are shipped within 2 (two) business days of confirmation of payment.
Normally, purchased products will deliver at your door step within 7 (seven) business days from the date of order made between 9AM – 6PM during Monday to Saturday and plus 1 (one) business day for orders made between 6PM – 9AM during Monday to Saturday or Sunday. Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
As per laws of the Land we are obliged to send the Invoice copy along with the package as a part of shipping document including for any order made for Gifting purpose.
Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you can’t be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative person; family member, colleague, neighbor etc. However, CISPL will not take responsibility for products signed by any alternative person.
CISPL is not responsible for damage after delivery. All claims for shortages / damages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of delivery.
OUT OF STOCK POLICY (Only for Hardware)
We apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused due to products marked out of stock, which are not available as we will be unable to fulfill immediately.
In exigencies, in case your order has been accepted by us but your selected product is unable to be delivered, we will contact you within 2 (two) business days to discuss how you would like the order to be handled.
CANCELLATION OF AN ORDER
In case, you wish to cancel your order, get in touch with customer care either through mail / telephone within 24 hours of your placement of order. CISPL will not be able to cancel any order after 24 hours of your placement of order.
In case of cancellation of prepaid orders, refund of your amount will be processed within 15 business days as per our Exchange / Return policies.
EXCHANGE / RETURN POLICY
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, but considering the fact that same products cannot be used by other customers upon return due to hygiene factors, we don’t accept exchange or return of the products once sold or delivered.
In case of any problem or quality issue with the product, we exchange the product. All you need to do is give us a call within 24 hours of delivery. Our Support Details are +91 712-663-8888 or +91 92252 45088. or drop an email at CISPL email@example.com
Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition and subject to following terms:
Return / exchange / replacement for goods/ merchandise are subject to inspection and checking by CISPL Team.
Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered; under our Exchange / Returns Policy.
Cash on Delivery (COD) convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
Once your exchange / return request has been accepted, the exchange / refund process will be completed within 15-17 business days, subject to picking & product inspection.
Further for exchange / return of the products, CISPL will issue CISPL Credits Notes. These Credit Notes can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
Scanned copy of courier slip needs to be emailed to us within 7 business days of initiating the exchange / return request.
Some special rules for promotional offers may override CISPL Exchange/ Returns Policy.
To check which items cannot be exchanged, please call Our Support Details are +91712-663-8888 or +91 92252 45088 through business days (Monday to Saturday) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are constantly working to include more and more products to our exchange list.
The final price of exchanged products should be equal to or more than the price of returned items.
In case you choose an item of higher value, you can pay the differential amount by way of Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card etc.
The product should be returned to our address at:
Chartered Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.
West of Lata Mangeshkar Park
Bhandara Road, NAGPUR – 440035 (M.S.)
1. Refund For Charge Back Transaction : In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach CISPL with his/ her claim details and claim refund from CISPL alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by CISPL via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as CISPL deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “ Charge Back ” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider's accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
3. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact CISPL for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by CISPL alone in line with their policies and rules.
4. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
i. In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact CISPL via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by CISPL to confirm payment.
ii. In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment. However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regard shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).